Firestone FR680 M&S tires on a 2000 Forester L?

Just wanted to see what people thought about this tire on a 2000 Forester L. I bought the car used a few months ago, and it already had a set (looks relatively new) of these tires on it. I live in Colorado, near Denver, and I want to make sure I have tires on the car that will be good for both daily commuting (about 30 miles each way), as well as snow traction in the winter. We don't get a lot of ice driving, like I grew up with back East, but a lot of snow (the light fluffy kind, not the heavy wet stuff...well, maybe in early Fall or late Spring) can come at any time.

I'm willing to switch to other tires, regardless of how new these might be, if the general consensus is that the Firestones may not be a good pick for this region.

Thanks!

P. Ruzicka Aurora, CO

Reply to
ruzicka

Hmmm....I wish I could get some useful feedback on this from people here!

Reply to
ruzicka

Check at:

Larry Van Wormer