For Sale: 1987 Subaru XT 4WD; Calgary, AB, Canada

1987 Subaru XT 4WD Turbo. Looking for reasonable offers. Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada; (southern part of the province).

Mechanic says it needs new head gasket, so I've reluctantly decided to part with it; (I can't afford to pay mechanic labor rates to fix). Not drivable until repaired (or use for parts).

Two owners; 233,000 km (145,000 miles). Completely rebuilt engine installed in January,1998 at 187,000 km (116,000 miles).

2-door, silver in colour; body in very good shape, small amount of rust on rear fenders, a few tiny rust spots on hood, driver's side headlight is missing back cover but works fine; interior immaculate; original seat fabric. Factory AM/FM/cassette player.

Automatic, 4WD, PS, PB, working A/C (needs new switch), power windows & locks, brand new alternator, water pump and timing belts. Converted to regular struts about 3 years ago, but all wiring for power struts left intact.

Looking for a good Subey home.

For pics and more info, please remove "quoted text" and e-mail Brian using bionicman2020"nospam at"yahoo.com

Reply to
Voyager