Forester garages in Toronto?

Hello, does anyone know of any forester garages in the greater Toronto area?

Thanks.

Reply to
Gerry Muyargas

Try

powertrain

What is a forester garage? If you park in a garage I guess it is a forester garage if you park a forester in it.

search

It seems to me that the guy is looking for an auto repair shop with mechanics that are knowledgeable of Subaru cars and that do not charge as much as the dealership's service department. Is that right? I have a Forester myself and is 7 years old and have had too many problems with it after about 5 years. If you ask what problems I have I cannot explain to you as I'm not mechanically inclined. I just want my car fixed and at a lower price. Now I don't have any warranty and have been to other repair shops, like Speedy.

Reply to
Bert