Forester XTI Concept

Practically Wicked Can a vehicle be both wicked and practical? The Subaru Forester XTI answers with a roomy interior and a lot of turbo boost.

Now, why don't they make a production car similar to this?

The SUV is so passe. This could be the Forester for younger folks, or at least the young at heart.

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.

I WANT ONE!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I don't. Sure it looks nice but I don't want a crossover. Lack of roof rack for better lines takes away one of the reasons I bought a Forester. I just look at this as SUV's morphing back to hatchbacks.

Reply to
Frank

The hatch-crossover type vehicles are the future IMO; combining good looks a somewhat elevated ride and utility.

Here;s what I really like, Saab 93X

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.

Here is another one, I hope Subaru goes this direction, it would be a natural to morph the WRX, or Forester into a crossover like this Gemballa Tornado:

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.

Here's another interesting few by Land Rover

I hope Subaru will come up with a cross-over soon. It should be very exceedingly easy for them to do so,

-out of a Forester or a raised Impreza.

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.

Well, Subaru is often credited with CREATING the crossover category - with the Outback.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

It seems the old Forester was more of a silent precursor, especially the Sport version. Though no one seemed to know what to call this type of vehicle a few years back.

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.