FS: Alloy rims & tires

Hi All I'm doing a little purging, I have 4-15inch alloy rims from my totaled

92 Legacy Wagon. I had my steel rims on the car when I rolled it. These are the six hole pattern and are in medium condition. Center caps and good summer tires included(mounted and balanced). Located in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Photos available. All offers will be considered.

Contact me off list if you are interested in these for your rally car or street car. Cheers Onne(Andy) de Boer mailto: snipped-for-privacy@icantri.ca

Reply to
Onne

six hole?