FS: Invidia Turbo-back DownPipe, $225

For Sale:

Invidia DownPipe for WRX/STi $225 + actual shipping (whatever method you prefer; est. less than $40)

** Taken off my WRX because I sold it. ** Used for 6 months & 5k miles. ** Retail between $325 and $399. ** POLISHED silver with 4" bellmouth and 3" DP section. ** Removes cats #2 and #3 ** No dents, dings, or scratches ** Works great, sounds great, looks great. ** Easy install, no fabrication or drilling cutting req'd. ** 20Hp before tune or chip ** 60+ Hp with tune. ** Meets Access Port requirements for Stage 2 tune ** Some gaskets not included (doghnut from stock pipe reusable, mid-pipe gasket is ok, but turbo-DP needs to be replaced).

"Invidia Downpipe features machine welds, a cast bellmouth flange that matches the shape of your turbo for maximum flow. 3" mandrel bent piping and cast flanges. This pipe does delete the catalytic converters. Fits all Impreza turbo models. "

Pic at

Mike Lloyd