FS: Legacy Compatible Yakima Roof Rack-3 Bike Mounts, Towers, Load Bars

Includes:

  • Towers (w/4 locks & 1 key) * Load Bars (51 inches) * 3 bike mounts

The towers mounted to the roof rack of my 1999 Subaru Legacy wagon. They will likely fit other Subaru models and may fit other vehicles. The purchaser will have to do his/her own research and verify fit/compatibility.

The rack is used (4 years old) but functional. Two of the trays were shaved off on the back to clear our hatchback, this doesn't affect the functionality whatsoever.

2 of the bike mounts are missing some small parts to mount them to the load bars. These will probably cost $10 - $20 to buy.

This item can be seen and is being sold through an ebay auction here:

If the link above doesn't work the ebay item# is 7136414622

ALL questions should be posted through the ebay website.

The item is being sold w/local pick-up only and is located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Reply to
cunningham