fuel leak 94 Loyale

Can someone tell me how to remove the short section of fuel hose that goes from the injector rail to the injector? It is about 1.5 inches long, slips over a metal flange on the rail and is secured there with a clamp.

The other end sits in what looks like a metal cup protruding from the injector; I am not familiar with this type of connection and do not want to start pulling on it without any knowledge of it. The hose is leaking at this end. It is a minor leak in that the bottom of the hose is wet with fuel, but I have not noticed fuel dripping on anything below.

Also, can fuel hose from any auto parts store be used to replace it?

Bill

Reply to
bill