fuel pump for Justy GL 1.2

Hi folks! Anyone (preferably in Australasia) who knows where I can get one of these at a reasonable price. My wife's 1987 Justy is in great order for its 150,000 Km but recently the fuel pump is showing signs of wear. Failing that doe's anyone know if a servicing kit is available for them. If so I'll get it taken off and have a go at restoring it myself. Even a proper take apart diagram would be useful as the Haynes manual is of no help there. Thanks in advance regards Cliff Wright.

Reply to
clifford wright