Genuine Subaru Parts Source needed (USA)

I am looking for a Subaru parts dealer that discounts. I need the new Auto-Dimming Mirror/Compass w/Homelink unit. I have heard it is available as a direct replacement for the existing mirror that does NOT have the "Homelink" feature. Can anyone recommend a parts source that takes internet/phone orders at less than the list price my local dealer qoutes. Thanks

Reply to
ZZ

I'm not sure how their prices compare, but they sell OEM parts.

Reply to
Losiho

I ordered from

last week. (It's actuallya dealer in Wisconsin). Prices were reasonable. Website easy to use(except for the annoyance of having to "register"). Turn around wasquick (shipped same day as ordered). There are a few other places thatmy web search turned up, but this one had the best price for the part Iwas ordering.

Reply to
Steve

This place is the cheapest esp. shipping

Reply to
jabario