Gold Warranty Plan or Maintenance Plan

I was thinking about the gold warranty plan or the maintenance plan being that I'm not good with cars. Did anyone purchase these extended plan or maintenance plan. Is it a good value/investment/peace of mind from your experience with your Forester. I have a 2007 Forester with the standard 3 year warranty. They are asking for about $900 dollars for the Gold plan. I don't have a money tree in my backyard.

Reply to
reversemidas

i have it. havent had to use it yet.but im glad i have it. ">

Reply to
dgde