Good mechanic / dealership, LI NY?

Hoping for recommendations on a Subaru dealership and or independent mechanic for service. I am in southwestern Nassau County near Long Beach, NY, but I am often out by Uniondale and Smithtown too.

Thanks! -Ken

Reply to
Display Name

I used a guy named Richie who had his own place in Bethpage for years. He specialized in Subies and other imports. He sold his shop and now works for a garage called Hartman's, also in Bethpage. He always did a top quality job. I've also used Grand Prix Jeep/Subaru in Hicksville. Good service, but I'm not to crazy about some of the individuals.

thestick

The preferred dealership in the area for service is Metric, on Rt. 25A in Huntington.

Reply to
mulder