Good Subaru Shop Near West Los Angeles

I had posted for a good Subaru shop near Los Angeles and did not specify which area! I need a good Subaru Shop in the West Los Angeles area or as close as a good one is. I hear that Suby Specialties is great in Monrovia. If this is the best one, that is where I will keep my car maintained. If anyone knows of a comparable shop closer to WLA, Southbay, Culver City etc. please let me know. I hear that the Independent Subaru Shop in North Hollywood leaves a bit to be desired! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Michael Roback