Hard Starting

Hi I have a 93 Legacy that when the weather changes from cold to warm or from warm to cold it's hard to start, like it floods out. Anyone have any ideas why the change in the weather makes my Legacy hard to start?? Bill

Reply to
Bill Thrasher

If you can connect the hard starting to an increase in moisture in the air, then I recommend checking your spark plug cables. If it's generally related to temperature, then you may want to check your battery.

Just some simple suggestions.

Chris

Reply to
Alpha Male