headlamp adjument screws 99 Legacy 2.2 wagon

Hi again - my quest to aim the headlights on a 99 legacy L 2.2l wagon continues. I discover that someone who thinks $200 for a new headlamp assembly is ridiculous came up with individually packaged headlamp adjustment screws, but doesn't make any specifically for Subaru. The brand I find is Motormite; does anyone know if their 'universal' model works for this car ? Before I start hitting the junkyards...

TIA, Fred T.

Reply to
Fred T.

When I run your car through the 'drill down' I don't get the category for headlamp adjustement screws but maybe you can compare the ones you have with the pictures or email them.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan