Heated external mirrors on 2007 Forester

The 2007 Forester brochure shows these as standard on the 2.5 XT Limited, but, my wife just got a 2007 Forester 2.5 XT Limited, and, they were NOT included. Is there a screw-up, as, we've always gotten them on Subaru's...

Thanks.

Reply to
Bill Bradley

David

Says this at the link David provided:

All Weather Package: large outside defrosting mirrors, heated front seats, front windshield wiper de-icer

On my 2005 Forester XS the mirrors are not labeled as being heated as most were in the past, but mine does melt ice when the wiper de-icer switch is pushed.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom

Seems that she SHOULD have them, then, just like in the brochure.

Reply to
Bill Bradley

I have a 2007 Legacy GT Limited, and, it has the symbols on the mirrors, and, they DO work. Her mirrors do NOT have the symbols, and, they do NOT appear to do anything.

Reply to
Bill Bradley

Should work when you turn on the wiper deicer switch

Reply to
pipinmels

Reply to
Bill Bradley