Heated mirrors

Any thoughts on using a stick on spot view mirror on a heated mirror?

Reply to
John

null

Btw, when are the mirrors heaters activated:

  1. When read window defogger is on?
  2. When front windows de-icers are on?

thanks

Reply to
LB

Duh, I should I thought aboutthat. Thanks, John

Reply to
John

(joining the thread late)

On my '95 model Legacy (Japanese) all three are seperate. The rear window defogger switch is just to the left of the steering wheel. The windscreen wiper de-icer is on the center console (next to the "start in

2nd" switch). The mirror heater switch is to the left of the knob/joystick that adjusts the mirrors (and the mirror flip in/out switch is to the right of the knob/joystick).

No idea whether they've changed the controls recently :-(

-- Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Hoult

On my 05 Outback the mirror heaters go on when the wiper de-icers go on.

Reply to
teekaynospam