(help) 2.5 wrx my06 test connectors

Hi all, I have a 06 wrx wagon; this evening i saw, at the lower side of the instrument panel, rear fuse box, there are 2 green connectors (male-female). These are disconnected, so i suspect that are "test mode connectors" ; my answer: is right that these are disconnected? or i need to connect them..... thank a lot bye all

Cris

Reply to
Cris

Yes they are test mode connectors, used by the dealer for pre-delivery inspection and certain diagnostics. You should leave them as they are, unconnected.

Reply to
mulder

ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

thanks a lot, bye

Reply to
Cris

Leave them unplugged! While doing some wire rerouting for a hands-free kit, I came across this plug near the stereo that was unplugged, being a good boy, I plugged them in, and then had the "check engine" light come on. Unplugged & all is cool. Worse part is I did it when I bought by MY95 Liberty 5 years ago, and then again on my MY96 Outback this year.

Reply to
My News

ok, thanks. after my post i've studied a lot about wrx ECU ...........:)) bye

Reply to
Cris