Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- High Idle with Check Engine Light
June 11, 2007, 6:25 am
rate this thread
1996 Outback Wagon with 2.2L engine. Car has recently suffered from
an occasional high idle, above 1000 rpm and higher when the A/C
compressor kicks on. Today it was idling normally and then started
idling high and the check engine light came on.
Any ideas before I go and have the code read?
Also, the gas cap was not fully tightened when I checked it this
- » Re: Chart Of The Day: Subaru Has Risen, Mazda Not So Much
- — Newest thread in » Subaru Cars Forum
- » 2005 ford freestyle eatc blows out defrost when turned off
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Ford Forum