high mileage WRX and WRX STi

Who around here has the highest mileage on their WRX and STi?

Reply to
isquat

I wouldnt know, but I have 48,000 on my 03 WRX.

Reply to
Mike

If someone lies, theres high mileage WRXs everywhere. I would guess a perfect 70 degrees year round. short trips spanned out over a couple of decades and grandma behind the wheel could bring that up to at least 100k miles! Is the ej engine fantasy ever going to end? Maybe add a chapter to alice in wonderland in the world of make believe... If you'll excuse me, I am feeling a bit sick at this queston being realistically asked. Maybe instead of vomit, it is just a case of diarrhea working out. I can't realistically say for certain just yet...

Reply to
bgd

I have 90,000 miles on my '02.

Reply to
SuperPoo

Someone piss in your cornflakes?

Reply to
JD

I have 160,000 KM on my 04 STi (about 100K miles)

Reply to
JD

ask at

Carl