Hit 100K miles yesterday!

Just hit 100K miles on my 99 SUS Ltd yesterday.... I seem to remember seeing a website somewhere that's a "club" of sorts for 100K + mile owners - can anyone post the link?

Reply to
ismlv

Hi,

Congrats! You're just getting it broken in, eh?

I don't remember the link--never bookmarked it--but if you google "high mileage subaru" ISTR seeing something like what you mentioned. Seems last I looked, they were looking for owners with over 400k miles! I was hoping to join them, but blew my engine last week at 360,301. Don't know how badly it broke yet, but I'm looking at probably just installing a replacement engine and continuing the quest, though.

If you take better care of your car than the previous owner did mine, maybe we'll see you there, too?

Best of luck!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Just hit 200,000 last week in my 99 OB Limited and still going strong!

Ian Whart>

Reply to
Creative

website somewhere that's a "club" of sorts for 100K + mile

Rat