How do you change the Xing Light bulb????

Okay...feeling foolish...How do you get the headlight bulb out of an outback? I have to replace one and can't get the fricking old one out!!! HELP!!!

(and thanks!

Beau

Reply to
Beau Schless

Do you have your manual handy? It's in there under Maintenance >

Replacing Bulbs. If you don't have it, go to my.subaru.com and sign up, you can access the manual there. I have a 2000 Legacy, so I don't want to give instructions that might not be right for your car. Besides, it's explained better with pictures in the manual!

Reply to
Jason