How Many O2 Sensors in a 96 Outback

How Many O2 Sensors in a 96 Outback? I thought there were only 2, but the local autozone tried to sell me 4, and that was sounding rather fishy.

Anyone know the correct part numbers? I was looking at the bosch ones only becuase they were a little bit cheaper, and I thought Bosch was OEM on suby's

Thanks Ryan

Reply to
DjCalvin

How many cats are on your Outback? There's one on each side of the cat

- my Trans Am has 4 02 sensors, but it has dual cats.

When in doubt, have a look underhood... I'm assuming you're replacing them yourself, so you'll need to find them anyway...

Reply to
news

email Jamie through

for part numbers and discounted pricing on OEM sensors.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan