How to adjust headlights on 2001 Subaru Legacy

I have a 2001 Subaru Legacy Sedan and need to make an adjustment to my headlights. I expected to find two screws. One that would move it side to side and one that would move it up and down. There is one large adjustment screw that I can see that you can put a socket on, but where is the other one?

Reply to
Kim Wilson

Should be catercorner to the one you found but looking at my Forester does not have one that should be there. You can find manual with details at:

Frank