How to change struts and shocks on 2010 Subaru Forester

Wondering how to replace the struts and shocks on my 2010 Forester. If someone could give me some information or where to find some would really appreciate it.

Reply to
Dewdrop

I had found service manuals for my 2003 Forester at this Russian site:

Manuals were in English but unfortunately the site is not.

Reply to
Frank

Post over at

and maybe at ultimatesubaru.org - they both have DIY sections with pictures, experienced people, etc. You might take a look in Youtube for a video.