I finally bought one!

Well, thanks to all the discussion in the group, I finally made up my mind: I bought an Impreza last week. I've had it a week today and am loving it :)

Reply to
Chill

Sweet. Welcome to the cult. :-)

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Shush...it's not a cult, it's a club!

Okay, it's a cult. *sigh* And I'm so drinkin' the kool aid.

Jen :: killing people and burning down trees ::

2004 WRB WRX...Cobb Tuning AccessPort 6 weeks away!

Reply to
The Vodkinator