I like the Outback's cargo room

Needed a lift to a meeting and got one, but due to the passenger seats being full I got to lie down in the cargo space. I am 6' 2'' and it was quite comfy LOL. Of course working in a warehouse I didn't have to worry about my wardrobe (shorts & a tshirt) getting wrinkled ;-)

OZ, still driving his (slightly rusted) 1997 Legacy wagon.

Reply to
Duh_OZ

I bought my Legacy part because it had a cargo area large enough to sleep in if needed, such as bad weather while camping or in an emergency. Although I tested it with the back seats folded down. It sounds like you managed to get comfy in the Outback with them occupied!

Patty

Reply to
Patty Winter

Taking a ride in a trunk at night to a forest is typically a bad omen

as long as you don't practice such trips after dark you should be fine though.

Reply to
AD