I love my Outie

I just returned from a 1400 mile drive to Delaware and back to Michigan, driving my '02 Outback Ltd wagon. I've gone on shorter trips in other cars which caused me great back pain and stiffness in legs, arms and neck. Not so in my Outback. The ride was absolutely SMOOTH and comfortable without a bit of trouble. I bought my Outback new in August of '02 and it now has 49k +.

I LOVE this car.

June

Reply to
jcz