I put up a video about how to fix a Subie wiper motor

Not to toot my own horn, but check out my video for how to fix a rear wiper motor. :)

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

**This is why I love youtube. People like you taking the time to do this for other people. Well done, Yousuf.

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

Thanks, and it's my first youtube video of anything, ever.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

That was nice, but the big wrench you used on the big nut on the pivot bushing seemed extremely clumsy...

Asbjørn

Reply to
Asbjørn

It wasn't a ratchet wrench, that's why. It was just a big long stick basically, mainly to leverage that nut off. I was simply trying to get it on and off, not much pizzazz to be had there. :)

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

Thanks, the band-aid is a nice touch...

Reply to
thumper

You see, I cut and scrape myself, and in the interests of my viewing public, I edit all of that gory stuff out for you. ;)

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

**You'd probably get more hits if you showed the gore. :)

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom

I'd probably have to answer questions like: "Does the mixing of the blood help the lubrication of the wiper joints?"

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan