IM SELLING MY TAGGED.COM MAFIAWAR ACCOUNT

IM SELLING MY TAGGED.COM MAFIAWAR ACCOUNT

i've sold my other accounts now im selling this account

better at level 360 levels 5 times a day.http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5421823029message me there to buy it. w/ it comes my tagged.com email address and password for anyone to access my mafiawar account. add me to tagged.com and message me there.

Reply to
aa