Impreza 1999 or 2000 M.Y. ?

Hi,

I am just looking at my service schedule, and if I read it correctly, the timing belt should be changed every 45000 miles, unless I have a 2000 MY car, which is done at 60000 miles. Local Subaru dealer agrees with this so far.

However - how do I know for sure if I have a 1999 or 2000 MY car. (Registered Nov 99)

I was led to believe that the 2000 MY changes were the 6-spoke wheels and body coloured mirrors / door handles.

Anyone confirm this ?

UK spec car BTW.

TIA

DA

Reply to
Me

Just a suggestion. Have a look at your model plate (riveted plate on the left hand panel next to the left strut holder under the bonnet). It will show the "applied model" code which you can get your Subaru dealer to give you the info about the car.

Someone might have a quicker suggestion, but it's a start.

Reply to
Barry