in car entertainment system for children from Brunel Student

Hi, we are a group of student enrolled in Brunel University. Now we have a business feasibility study assignment for in car entertainment system. Our group idea is car-to-car communication system for children. Following below is a small questionair.

  1. How much time your children spend in your cars per week? just give us a genrel number. And how long each time?

  1. What's your feeling when you drive with small children? Do they make you more nervous than normal?

  2. What your children do in car? talking to you? play themselfes? if they play something, would you like to tell us what they play?

  1. Do you consider for your children a lot when you make decision to buy a new car?

  2. What's your car model?

Thank you very much indeed.

Reply to
Smile Calla