Installing Ball behind car to pull

Hi All, I have a 2001 Subaru Outback Impreza Sport, would like to know the impact of installing a ball to tow !!!

Thanks, J

Reply to
Julien Lecluse

Hey, It depends only on the thing you want to pull. I put a ball behind to tow a quad-motorcycle carry, and it worked fine on my 1988 Subaru GL10 StationWagon. And for your Impreza will do fine, then. I really don't know the impact when pulling a motorhome or something above 500 kg.

I wish you luck with that,

Diego A. Salgado Soto

Reply to
Diego SALGADO