is it standard practise to give desired color info before one can geta price quote?

Don't talk the subject you know nothing about. Average Americans is clueless about immigration laws (since they don't have to know about it) and you are not veen an avergae American. You intelligent is below average, way below. Save yourself some from humiliation: Don't even try understanding INS regulations.

Why should I work for other epople when I have my family's busienss? Can you comprehend that concept? Or are you stuck with the concept that you must work for others like a slave?

Reply to
amanda992004

wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

SLAVE!...COMPREHEND! hahahaha.....wrong you little wench with the "OIL PRESSURE" dot on your forehead. You are annoying, I think I will print out a lot of this crap you posted and drop it by the Federal Building on my way thru there. Lets recap, your family runs an illegal business, you advocate cheating on immigration and advise people on how to do it. Your sister will aid and abet a criminal (you)..this family sounds like the typical leech on society. Where there is smoke, there is fire...there is a lot of smoke here. I sure hope you like bringing the legal microscope down on your entire family. Lets see...Im in the greater Los Angeles area, your in Northern California..your local! The boys here can (and will) deal with you.I am just an annoyed LEGAL TAX PAYING CITIZEN thats tired of your antics,it's my American duty to turn your sorry ass in, and that I will. I think making ***YOU*** the poster child as an example to others is a great idea. Just think what can and will happen, if you and/or the rest of your leech family is doing ANYTHING against the law your going to be busted for it.Your family will blame YOU for causing it trouble thru your big mouth. Show me how "Tough" you are wench! And send your god damn family back to the hellhole they came from and you with them. There are PLENTY of honest law abiding people that want an opportunity here in the USA, we dont need chicken-shit liars and thieves like you here to milk the system dry. Here is the deal, EVEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS.....keep posting,keep annoying and it will spur me on to make sure this paperwork gets to the right INS investigators.Thier office is in the "Roybal Federal Bldg." at the corner of Los Angeles and Temple Ave. in Downtown LA. Read between the lines stupid, if I dont see you on this forum, I might forget about you. Got the hint? I dont give a rat's ass about "TalkAbout Network".But if you want to show me how "tough/powerful" you are...go for it....balls in your court..paperwork is in mine. Federal Building is open on Tuesday...your move bitch.

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

I googled her a while back and recognized her with similar rants in sci.chem. Unfortunately felt sorry for her and apologized for rude chemists. Now I view her as the "runaway bride" type ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

Ask me first whether I have even set my foot in India, you dummie.

Drop away..drop away...

Yeah, that's why one of sister owns and operates a clinic, another works as senior chemist for Exxon (now merged with .. let's see you know anything about such thing) and I myself work as a part time faculty in local college.

I told you that not to try to understand such things. It's beyond your intelligence level. If you want to join the idiot crowd in that ng (law studetns or paralegal or whatever) who scare people in unimaginably stupid ways, be my guest.

My freind (not), you do not want to compare who pays more taxes between my family and your family?

Look..I am NOT going to waste my time with idiot like you. GET THE MESSAGE, MORON.

Reply to
amanda992004

Ask me first whether I have even set my foot in India, you dummie.

Drop away..drop away...

Yeah, that's why one of sister owns and operates a clinic, another works as senior chemist for Exxon (now merged with .. let's see you know anything about such thing) and I myself work as a part time faculty in local college.

I told you that not to try to understand such things. It's beyond your intelligence level. If you want to join the idiot crowd in that ng (law studetns or paralegal or whatever) who scare people in unimaginably stupid ways, be my guest.

My freind (not), you do not want to compare who pays more taxes between my family and your family?

Look..I am NOT going to waste my time with idiot like you. GET THE MESSAGE, MORON.

Reply to
amanda992004

Why excuses Frank? You apologized because you knew that what the anit-environment was doing was way over rude and not representative of the majority of the chemists.

In my naivety, I wasted my time with that idiot (I didn't expect him to be that low given the education he had) but I persisted to show to teach him a lesson. Now he left me alone, didn't he? If I have NOTt done what I did, everytime I post in sci.chem, he would be on my tail patting themselves thinking that they are so entertaining. These kind of idiots do not have a clue when to stop unless they are put in place. Ratis is one of them who still probably thinks he is still entertaining.

Look, the majority of people in this ng are decent and respectable people and I am going to show respect to them by IGNORING iditiotc posts especially when I don't know whether are just plain loosers or their medical condition deteriorated and their head messed up with dementia.

Reply to
amanda992004

I wish you'd both go away.

Reply to
lkreh

I suppose I could see that as a necessary evil, but I think it's better not to afford more car than you can pay for. If you are "upside down" when you take the car, you bought too much car.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Reingold