Jan 2002 Forester - tail lights and fog lights?

I own a Jan 2002 Forester in AU. The rear bumper has blank caps where fog lamps should be. I asked SUBARU here in QLD AU if I can get them, answer was NO. Well does this model have fog lamps in Europe or US? Where could I find the lamps? Could anyone point me to a source? I have not seen any 'after market' ones for this car, apart from generics that do not fit the holes properly.

Also, to my surprise, the red part rear of the tail light that is mounted on the moving hatch does not contain a bulb. Parctically the entire plastic red area is empty and also flat (no reflector in it) as far as I can see. Why did they put it there then? Crappy design? Multifit? Can anyone tell me if these models elsewhere in the world have an extra stop and/or park light in there ?

I can provide pics in regards to the two questions if I was not very clear.

Thank you

Reply to
AdvarP

stanly.cabral

Hi, thanks for answering,

well I can only see fog lights (front) for SubaRU 03-07 listed in US. I have the front fog lights, I need the rear ones and there is none listed on EBay, I wonder if I could order them from some UK or whatever spare parts shop but it is not easy to find out who has them. Can you get them there as spares ?

Also does your Subaru have park or brake lights on the part of the tail light sitting on the hatch that opens ?? Mine jas only red plastic, not even reflector

Thanks

Reply to
AdvarP