Justy your thoughts ?

First time on the group. I was wondering about what your thoughts were on the Justy . I may be looking to buy on today, Not too sure what yr. it is . Auto - A/c , non 4wd & it is with 42k , no rust . How long is it expected to last ? Things like that ? Thanks for your reply.

Reply to
odyssey

It is basically a 1.3L Suzuki Swift (ancient old design) with Subie AWD running gear, built in the Suzuki factory in Hungary (E. Europe). Noisy, uncomfortable, rattly, very poor trim/interior build quality.

Used to get newish ones as loaner when my Forester was being serviced, once braked very hard and the dash centre section fell out on to the floor!!.

Buy it very very cheap or don't buy it, avoid the ECVT auto version like the plague.

1.3L engine quite lively put prone to head problems, warping due to overheating.
Reply to
Marcus

Speaking of which. Justy is back (Europe only):

DK

Reply to
D.K.

In my opinion a very poor car but they were cheap so I guess not much could be expected.TG

Reply to
TG

Here's one.

$4000CAD, 4X4, Manual Trans, 102,000KM, '95 Justy.

Is that price right?

--

Reply to
MG