Keyless Alarm

I have a 97 Legacy Outback. The keyless alarm has been overly sensitive for a long time (train or motorcycle goes by, alarm goes off). But lately it's worsened. Other people's keyless remotes set the alarm off on my car. My wife ran a chopper in the kitchen and the alarm went off and it wasn't even set. I could use some ideas what to look at from anybody with experience. Thanks. Bob

Reply to
Bob Gibson

I have a 97 Legacy Outback. The keyless alarm has been overly sensitive for a long time (train or motorcycle goes by and it goes off). But lately it's worsened. Other people's keyless remotes set my alarm off on my car. My wife ran a chopper in the kitchen yesterday and the alarm went off even though it wasn't set. I could use some ideas what to look at from anybody with experience. Thanks. Bob

Reply to
Bob Gibson