Kilometers on Bridgestone Potenza RE92

How many kilometres can I expect to get from the RE92s on Legacy Wagon?

Reply to
Harvey Hornung

I think I got around 40k miles on the RE92s that came on my '98GT sedan. I didn't exactly baby it in the corners.

Stu

Reply to
Stu Hedith

same here

With a treadwear rating of 160, I was surprised by how long they have lasted.

I had 74 000Km on them before i replaced them on my 99GT sedan

"Harvey Hornung" ¦b¶l¥ó news:LCQEb.2365$ss5.853@clgrps13 ¤¤¼¶¼g...

Reply to
foxmon

i just took off the oem re92's from my wrx sport wagon to put on snows.

they're worn pretty badly.. couple more thousand miles and i'll be on the wear indicators.

i've only got 15k miles on them! :)

(yes, i drove the s**te out of them..)

jm2c ken

Reply to