legacy 1995 twin turbo gt start fault

can someone PLEASE HELP!!!! naw and again after driving my car it wont start again it turns over but wont start?? if u leave it for half an hour its ok again and wont do it again for ages also it dosent like high revs anything around 4.5 rpm it s stutters and losses power?

Reply to
PAYZO

"PAYZO" wrote

Replace the fuel filter. It's clogged.

Reply to
BobN

I think there were some crank angle sensors that became temp sensistive.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

That's perfectly normal in the twin turbo, it's called the Valley of Death :)

Reply to
Phil