Legacy - 95 - Died, wouldn't start--then, ran fine

My daughter is driving my 95 Legacy L wagon (130K), and she called me today stating that the car died at the bank drive-thru window...she tried to re-start, and nothing. She got it pushed into a parking stall....then, 10 minutes later it started right up.

I've never had anything mechanical wrong with the car before---so, this got me off guard. It's god awful hot here---would the heat have something to do with the stall? Has anyone else experienced any problems with their Legacy's stalling out??

Thanks..Regards, John

Reply to
John-USN

Battery cables?