LF : Info on 98 Leagacy outback wagon

Hi to eveyrone, My name is Patrick, From Canada Quebec. I just purchase today a 1998 Subaru legacy outback with 5 speed tranny. The previous owner as kept the original wheels and im left with very good winter tire and rims. I would like to know what is the original size of wheels the vehicules came with. at the moment it's 205-70-15 wich look way to high....?!? and i would like to keep them in shape to swap when the cold season will be back. Im gonna buy new wheels mag and summer tires

BTW im going from a 96 Jeep Grand cherokee that was too big for my need. Always been reliable sold today at 281,000 . Own the Jeep 2 years without regret. did 44,000 km in two years

I hope my new subaru will meet the good rating i been reading around.

Thanks for answer

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick

Look like by Google search....

205-70-15 tire size on 15 " x 6 " wheels is OEM standard

Can i fit 205-55-16 on 16" x 6.5 " ?

Thanks

Patrick

"Patrick" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@b2b2c.ca...

Reply to
Patrick

Patrick,

Try the Tire Rack at

. They will show you what was on the car and what can fit. Shows some tire info as well...

Good Luck... Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka