Liberty Diagnostics

Can anyone out there help me with a "how to" for this? Can it be done yourself, or must I pay a technician with a "machine that goes bing"? Thanks everyone... Nathan

Reply to
counter-rotation

Just realised that I left out some important information!! The car is a '94 Liberty, Series 2, 2.2l Auto trans. Nathan...

Reply to
counter-rotation

Hi Yes you can read out the Diagnostics fault codes if you want I can send you the details how to do this our subaru are called leagacy here in NZ

Reply to
Robdut