Limited audio options in 2005 Legacy

Based on what I can see on the subaru.com web pages and other sources, there is not much a choice if you want more than the standard factory audio system. The powered sub is an option (or standard on a few models), but that's about it. No high-end option like Infinity or Bose, and no standard DIN opening for aftermarket units. What marketing genius signed off on this idea?

Reply to
tcassette

I noticed that at the NY car show. If the standard stereo is as bad as the stock unit on my 04 OBW I would actually consider not buying one if I had to replace mine anytime soon. That is just just a piss poor design. Subaru is trying to go upscale but will end up flopping and may find themselves in serious trouble if they over price themselves.

Reply to
Jkpoulos7