Locking Steering Wheel ?

Do the Subes have a locking steering wheel? I have gotten it to lock

2X, but that's all. Maybe the spots are fewer, or it locks differently than when my Chevy does.

VF

Reply to
houndman

I believe you answered your own question.

Reply to
DS

Keep turning the wheel key out and it *will* lock. Otherwise it will lock when someone else tries to rip the car off and *they* turn the wheel! Cheers

-- Message posted using

information at

hippo

Steering wheel in my sube does lock, if I turn the wheel about 30 degrees to the right after taking the key from the ignition. Interestingly enough, if the wheel is in this locked position, the key cannot be turned in the ignition to start the car unless I pull the wheel a little further to the right (there is some play in the locked position). Supposedly, this is an undocumented "feature".

Reply to
Dave Botsch

This "feature" is on just about every vehicle which has steering locking. Just you haven't discovered it before. :>)

Reply to
Bugalugs