Looking for 13" rims, New England

Hey!

I'm looking for a set of 13" rims for a Suby GL 3-door coupe. The ones I have are so rusty they're binding on the front calipers.

Donations are always welcome! ;) If you have them just hanging around and want to get rid of them, let me know!

New England is good, Mass, Southern VT and Southern NH is even better. Looking for not a lot more than $20 per wheel...(if even that!)

Too bad the bolt holes are so weird...I have a couple sets of Toyota rims, but they won't fit. :(

Reply to
Hachiroku