More info on the 2008 Impreza

Sorry for the huge URL

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

So So So Much UGLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Fuzzy Logic" a écrit dans le message de news: Xns99076ED3E6142bobarcabca@199.185.223.78...

&Range=1&objectclass=1&Module=1&Class=11&photofoldermultisearch=2007
Reply to
RS Racer

I am even MORE glad I have an '06 now!

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

In real life it may not be as bad.

The front grill, or whatever its called, looks a bit PT-cruiser like to me, which I don't like. Overall, it may be a very functional, roomy design, it certainly seems to have excellent driver visibility

- plenty of glass all around. The rear is somewhat weird,but lets not forget its a Subaru, and I bit of quirkiness, or whatewer is the proper word, is going to be pleasing for many of us.

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.

You're right, many vehicles are posed/shot from low angles. Even the 'samurai face' of my '06 is less objectionable when viewed by an upright human in person. Plus there will be aftermarket grills and other bits folks will take advantage of to alter any cosmetic treatments.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

&Range=1&objectclass=1&Module=1&Class=11&photofoldermultisearch=2007

when dealing with long URLs I recommend tinyurl.com (there is a handy firefox plugin too)

e,g, your ling got shortened to

The car itslef looks okay.

Reply to
alf

The hatchback is butt-ugly. It looks like a Chevy Optra on steroids. Yuck! How uninspiring. And what the hell is with the brown interior?!? Suddenly all pre-'08 Impreza's just jumped in value! I'll take an '04, '05 or '06 WRX thank you very much. Hell, even the bug-eyed WRX was beuatiful in comparison. DS

Reply to
DS

alf wrote in news:_fidne9-oqiUE47bnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I am aware of Tinyurl but in todays drive by hijackings you can't be sure what you are going to get if you use them.

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

wishful thinking. Not even the new awd elantra from FHI is as ugly as the bug eyed impreza front end. They spent all the steam fixing tribeca with no energy left for the impreza. I wonder why they had to change it since it's obvious that 04-07 looks better than 08. Get the 05 skin back, please.

Reply to
isquat

come on, 05 skin sucketed too. IMHO, the best ever was first generation shape. I still see many RS 2.5 and they are the coolest looking cars.

Reply to
alf

Fuzzy Logic scribbled:

&Range=1&objectclass=1&Module=1&Class=11&photofoldermultisearch=2007

well, atlernatively you could try this one:

Mk IV

Fuzzy Logic scribbled:

&Range=1&objectclass=1&Module=1&Class=11&photofoldermultisearch=2007

Hatchback doesn't look good. Looks like a poor imitation of a Ford Focus or the Mazda 3 but the sedan looks really nice.

Reply to
Mk IV

&Range=1&objectclass=1&Module=1&Class=11&photofoldermultisearch=2007

here are more pics:

alf

&Range=1&objectclass=1&Module=1&Class=11&photofoldermultisearch=2007

two clipper brakes and old Potenza tires :-(

different grille ???

5 gears in WRX :-(
alf

Reply to
cobs

:-

same old crapenza 92s

and no si-drive

does it look like it has dual zone climate control ???

Reply to
isquat