mounting reading lights on the C pillars

I have a 2000 Legacy L wagon, all stripped down, or as my daughters say, souped down. My previous car had a nice feature: reading lights, mounted on the C pillars (the pillars between the rear door windows and the back window. Any ideas for how to fit my car with these? I want it powered by the car's electrical system.

Thanks.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Reingold