My 1997 LEGACY 2.2 liter needs a lot more fuel than usual.

I use to be very happy with my 97 LEGACY with the 2.2liter engine. Since last fall (about 3 months) my milage per galon increase by

25-30 percent. I replaced everything I can, such as skarkplugs, air filter, gas filter, PCV valve, no defect code on computer. Is anybody as an idea of what is WRONG with my LEGACY ?
Reply to
frankylac

mulder

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Fuel pressure regulator may have a hole in the diaphram.

Reply to
johninKY