MY 98 Forester Flasher assembly

Hello,

Looking for help. In my 98 Forester the turn signal flasher died. I bought a replacement and after a great deal of looking and visiting my local dealer, I found the dead flasher and removed the connector. I hooked up the cable to the new flasher and now they work, the only problem is I can't figure out how to remove the old flasher.

The location is to the left of the steering column and about even with it; but I can not get my head in to see how to remove it. Right now the new flasher is just floating about inside my dash.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

*Torch *Screwdriver *Yourself laying on floor of car painfully and awkwardly

Just keep twisting yourself around till you can see the screw :) should be on the back surface of the flasher, they usually have a tab with a screw hole that holds 'em in.

-mark

Reply to
Mark H