My car Value

I`ve a 2000 W plate 4 door turbo Impreza with under 3000 miles on the clock.

I`ve owned it from new its silver with full dealer service history. It`s never seen rain or salt and is concours.

Its got A/C, multichanger, P1 rear silencer and a Ramair filter.

Has anyone any idea of its value? My dealer reckons He cannot value it due to its condition and mileage.

They say they cannot give me what its worth. I`d appreciate any thoughts.

Reply to
Robscoobydoo

Edward Hayes

Hmnn! Very low mileages are not necessarily a good thing. Cars which aren't used tend to have all sorts of problems with things like oil sludge; dried out seals, etc. Still, if it looks as good as you say it does it should fetch a slightly higher price than an average mileage car.

Unfortunately, nobody is really treating the original Rex as a classic yet, so don't expect a fortune. You could try putting it in a classic car auction with a reserve to test the market. Alternatively, advertise it with a picture in one of the up-market mags like Octane or Motor Sport with a silly price on it and see what reponse you get

David Betts snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk

Reply to
David Betts